iOS app Android app

Shain Gandee Buckwild

Shain Gandee's Funeral Takes Place In Charleston

AP | VICKI SMITH | Posted 06.07.2013 | Celebrity

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — For all his on-camera carousing and cussing, "BUCKWILD" reality TV star Shain Gandee was a publicly proclaimed and baptized ...

The Show Must Go On

AP | FRAZIER MOORE | Posted 04.04.2013 | TV

NEW YORK -- For a fleeting moment, Shain Gandee was part of the 1 percent. Not the economic 1 percent, of course. Not when a fundraiser was announced...

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Killed Reality Star -- Why Is It So Dangerous?

Posted 04.02.2013 | Healthy Living

"Buckwild" star Shain Gandee, 21, died from carbon monoxide poisoning from toxic exhaust fumes, according to news reports. People magazine reported...

Shain Gandee's Cause Of Death Confirmed

AP | Posted 06.02.2013 | Celebrity

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "BUCKWILD" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide po...