Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air. Unfortunately, many of your wallets did not get the memo. This year, don't let finance get in the way of your romance. It is possible to have a love-filled day and spend nothing. Don't believe me? Here are 14 romantic ways you can enjoy February 14th with your honey and no money...
1) Create an "I love you" box and fill each other's with love notes all day and read them together that night.
2) Dedicate songs to each other on the radio.
3) Give and get a whole body massage.
4) Visit a free museum or art show.
5) Go on a picnic using the food you already have. If it's too cold outside, create an indoor picnic.
6) Leave heart-shaped stickies with romantic messages hidden around the house for your Valentine to discover.
7) Have movie-night outside with your laptop.
8) Volunteer together.
9) Write poetry for each other.
10) Spend all night talking on the phone like teenagers.
11) Test drive high-end cars at your local dealership.
12) Drive around beautiful neighborhoods and dream, house-hunt
13) Climb to a roof-top and have dinner.
14) Turn off all of your electronic distractions and spend the day tuned into each other.
Romance is born in the heart, not the wallet. Remember, the quality of time spent is not directly related to the quantity of dollars spent...
Tiffany The Budgetnista
(dispenser of fun, financial education at thebudgetnista.com)