The following are actual answers to that question from my son Jack regarding my other son, Sam:
- Bothering me.
- Bothering daddy.
- Stealing all of the good Pokemon cards and keeping them in his secret drawer that isn't really a secret because I know where it is and also it has underwear in it.
- Watching TV like he's not supposed to be doing.
- Playing the computer like he's not supposed to be doing.
- Eating upstairs like he's not supposed to be doing.
- Scamming people on the Internet.
- Eating sugar and chasing squirrels.
- Crying because I think he glued his leg to something because he's not really moving much.
- Dressing the cat.
- Flossing the cat.
- Eating the cat.
- Reading a book about princesses. Hahahahaha! Tell him I said that.
- Trying to crack the parent code on the TV.
- Clipping his toenails in your bed.
- Trust me, you DO NOT want to know what he's doing.
- What brother?
BEFORE YOU GO
Cute Kid Notes