COLLEGE
04/11/2011 03:29 pm ET Updated Jun 11, 2011

Microwave Mania Plagues Mount Holyoke

Around 12 a.m. on April 5 a fire alarm went off in Buckland Hall triggered by a small microwave fire. All students safely exited the building and were outside for approximately 15 minutes while the South Hadley Fire Department arrived, followed by an ambulance. This is the second time in the past four weeks that the South Hadley Fire Department has been called in as a result of microwave malfunction or misuse.

Read more on themhnews.org