* Texas Governor Rick Perry completed his whirlwind tour of post-debate damage control by poking fun at himself on "The Late Show With David Letterman."
* Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, along with his daughters Liddy, Abby and Mary Anne, appeared Thursday night on Fox News' "Hannity." The Huntman clan discussed Twitter, their ad spoof video and family life.
* Pizza magnate Herman Cain was caught on tape making a joke about Anita Hill, the law professor who lodged sexual harassment accusations against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas 20 years ago.
* Speaking of Cain, he's apparently retained Lin Wood, a high-profile defamation lawyer, to counter all accusations made against him.
* Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is reportedly adding staff in key states, opening new offices and raising more money for his campaign.
* On Thursday night, Gingrich and former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) criticized President Barack Obama's interpretation of the Constitution at the Granite State Patriot's Constitutional Conversation.
* In a speech to about 45 supporters in New Boston, N.H., Santorum also took the time to blast President Obama and former President George W. Bush for their dealings with Iran.
* A new Gallup poll showed a growing number of Republicans who believe former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney will win the GOP presidential nomination.
* A poll from Quinnipiac University showed President Obama is neck-and-neck with Romney in three key battleground states.
* Lastly, on this Veteran's Day, Ward Carroll, editor of Military.com, asked: "Will Obama Get The Vet Vote?"