Last week, Jordan Reid of Ramshackle Glam showed us how to get a chic, simple top knot. Now, the blogger has divulged her makeup secrets, including how she manages to look fresh-faced in under two minutes. Don't believe it? Watch her tutorial above and make sure to visit Ramshackle Glam for more quick tips.
Below, Jordan's steps to getting gorgeous in under 120 seconds:
1. Start by applying a tinted moisturizer to even out skin tone -- Jordan prefers Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm.
2. Add a bit of concealer at the corner of your eyes. This will hide any redness.
3. Blend cream blush (NARS Super Orgasm is a classic) on the apples of your cheeks.
4. Using your pinky finger, work a pale-colored eyeshadow into the corners of your eyes. (Jordan uses a light pink hue in the video)
5. Then layer a few coats of mascara. (Jordan loves to pile it on)
6. FInish with a swipe of tinted lip balm. This works double duty by moisturizing and adding a bit of color.
BEAUTY RELATED LINKS YOU MAY LOVE:
Kelly Osbourne Rocks Purple Ombre Hair - The Gloss
The Best Brows For Your Face Shape - Daily Makeover