"Jersey Shore" has made Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino a household name, and he's riding the wave of fame all the way to a primetime guest spot.
On this week's "Suburgatory" (Wed., Feb. 22, 8:30 p.m. EST on ABC), Sitch is acting -- sort of. He plays himself, hired for his DJ skills for one of the high school dances.
In the new issue of Us Weekly, the magazine’s "25 Things" feature is all about The Situation. And ladies, if you like Italian cooking, chocolate cake, toned abs and a guy whose shoe collection rivals yours, he's looking for a girlfriend ...
1. Golden retrievers are my favorite dogs.
2. I’m a huge New York Giants fan. Go Blue!
3. I can’t wait to take my family back to Italy.
4. I’m a black belt in tae kwon do.
5. I would love to have a girlfriend.
6. My comfort food is my mom’s chocolate cake.
7. I come from a big family. I can’t wait to have my own.
8. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July – my birthday!
9. My ideal Saturday night is dinner and a good movie.
10. My favorite city is Miami.
11. I was on the track team in high school.
12. I’m very tech-savvy.
13. I can’t fly without my iPad.
14. I make the best chicken parmigiana ever!
15. My favorite color is blue. I bought my dream car in that color.
16. I get a haircut every week.
17. Robert De Niro is my favorite actor.
18. I was the king of high school pranks.
19. I want to get my motorcycle license.
20. I have at least 100 pairs of sneakers.
21. I buy my mother flowers every week.
22. My celebrity crush is Emmanuelle Chriqui.
23. I love Lil Wayne and Rick Ross.
24. I’m a big fan of the UFC. Jon Jones is my favorite fighter.
25. I go to the gym at least five times a week. I stick to my GTL routine.