When we first heard Early Morning Rebel's hit single, "Life Boat" on "Grey's Anatomy," we took notice of the Los Angeles-based band. With style sense to match their good looks, the quartet appropriately performed at more than fifteen shows during Los Angeles Fashion Week and is currently on tour in the UK.
Below, the guys from Early Morning Rebel, who describe their style as "classic and timeless" and confess that they love designers like Hedi Slimane, Paul Smith, Francesca Marrotta, Jeffrey Michael and Mark Thomas Taylor, tell us the 5 things they collectively can't live without:
1. Vintage Boots: Whatever city we are in around the world, we go hunting for boots. Finding a perfect pair of boots in the right size is like finding a needle in a haystack. The brilliant part about finding great vintage stuff, is knowing no one else will have it.
2. Leather Jacket: Found a leather bomber jacket in Rome at a secondhand store. It was a little expensive, but well worth it. Haven't seen one quite like it since.
3. White T-shirt: James Perse, white V-necks. T shirts can be overlooked, under-rated and over-rated. The right T is a beautiful thing, especially when it is imported Japanese cotton.
4. Hat: We have a hat guy in Venice who has all the hats a person could ask for. He's been selling custom hats in Los Angeles for over 40 years. We will occasionally get a custom hat made. A great hat can be the perfect accessory.
5. Sunglasses: Sunglasses can be an addiction and an investment. We wear Oliver Peoples, DITA and occasionally throw in the classic Ray Bans. We lose them or break them constantly, which makes for a perfect excuse to get a new pair.