As en educator for Lululemon Athletica, Darlene Cassello knows a thing or two about unplugging and recharging. Cassello took a pause from volunteering at The Huffington Post's Oasis to share her balance-restoring tips.
1. What are you doing at HuffPost's Oasis?
It's our responsibility to elevate the yoga community; it's an honor to volunteer here today.
2. How do you unplug and recharge?
Definitely by practicing yoga.
3. How many hours of sleep do you get?
4. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)?
Eating healthy and being happy.
5. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
A fruit and veggie smoothie: blueberries, bananas, kale, spinach, avocado and coconut milk.
6. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Raw vegetables -- like spinach, carrots and apples. Also, nuts!
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.