Samantha and Q-Koffi McShine stopped in at The Huffington Post's Oasis and shared their stress-relieving tips. Samantha hits the gym, spa and beach to find her shine, while Q-Koffi mediates and relies on protein for his. Read more below.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
Samantha: [I go to] the gym and the spa on a regular basis -- and also the beach! I'm from Miami.
Q-Koffi: [I go to the] gym and I spend a lot of time meditating -- it's when I get the most rest. I'm in the music industry so I don't sleep that much.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Samantha: Eight to nine hours.
Q-Koffi: Two or three hours -- four, tops.
3. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)
Q-Koffi: Stay hydrated.
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
Samantha: [I eat an] energizing snack -- you should be eating healthy.
Q-Koffi: I eat a lot of protein when I'm starting to feel run down.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Samantha: Definitely fruit and salad. I have both every day.
Q-Koffi: I used to be a chef so I eat really healthy every day -- I rotate through fish, chicken, seitan and even protein of every food group through the week.
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.