While there have been conflicting reports on the matter, The Wanted singer Max George is rumored to have been involved in the fight that led to Lindsay Lohan's arrest Thursday morning. After his band opened for Justin Bieber at Madison Square Garden, George's crew and concert attendee Lohan wound up at the Chelsea nightclub Avenue, where TMZ says he irked Lindsay by talking to another woman.
In case your response to the above was "Max who?" we've created a handy cheat sheet to get to know the boy-bander.
1. George was born on September 6, 1988, and grew up in the U.K.'s music capital, Manchester.
2. Simon Cowell called him "a young Robbie Williams" when he auditioned for the U.K.'s "X Factor" in 2005.
3. He thinks he's "The Most Interesting Man In The World" (and has the T-shirt to prove it).
4. He considers pants overrated.
5. He's willing to take it all off -- for a good cause. In 2008, George stripped for AXM Magazine's naked issue in support of cancer research.
6. He recently split from fiancee Michelle Keegan.
7. One Direction’s Zayn Malik called him a “geek” on Twitter.
8. But it's cool, because he and Korean viral sensation Psy are friends.
9. His first band was called Avenue, coincidentally the name of the club where the LiLo altercation ocurred.
10. He knows how to succinctly sum up a tumultuous evening:
— Max George (@MaxTheWanted) November 29, 2012