We're less excited about who actually wins the Golden Globes than we are for the amazing hosting duo of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler -- two of our all-time favorite comedians. So far, they've been keeping their plans for the night under wraps, but we have high hopes. We weren't opposed to the old-Hollywood accents that they debuted in their Golden Globes promo video, but since they seem to be over that, we came up with a list of antics we'd love to see from them on Sunday night.
1. A dance performance, "Silver Linings Playbook"-style.
We've seen Tina and Amy's dance moves before and think they're perfectly capable of a "Silver Linings" tribute. If they need help with the choreography they can always ask Mindy Kaling, who starred in a Lady Gaga-style music video on "The Office."
2. A "Jersey Floor" reprisal.
We hope they saved the wigs and costumes from their sketch on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon." They could storm the stage and demand an explanation for why they weren't recognized for those roles. We'd fist bump the people in our living rooms for that one.
3. Julia Louis-Dreyfus walking the red carpet with Amy Poehler's kids.
The two actresses famously "swapped" acceptance speeches at the 2012 Emmys, where Louis-Dreyfus thanked "Parks and Recreation" and Poehler's kids, Archie and Abel. It would be a cute nod to the earlier awards show if the two actresses continued this gag at the Globes.
4. A dramatic reading of the rules of their Golden Globes drinking game -- this time with bonus rules. For example, eat five pieces of chocolate every time there's a wardrobe malfunction. And there's bound to be at least one, because this is the boozy awards show, remember?
5. A "Girls"-inspired argument over their nominations.
Both actresses were nominated for Best Actress in a TV Comedy, which could be a recipe for a Hannah/Marnie-style blowout: "You're a big, ugly wound." "No, you're the wound!"
6. A remix of their "Mean Girls" rap.
They showed off their rap skills in this 2004 video from the set of "Mean Girls," and Amy's Sarah Palin rap from 2008 was pretty unforgettable. We hope they take the stage and spit lyrics about, say, Sally Field. Maybe Lindsay Lohan will make a guest appearance. Or even better... Rebel Wilson?
7. Another friendship auction.
At 2012's Night of Too Many Stars, the duo auctioned off a chance to be best friends with them for a night. Given that the pair went for $72,000 at that event, and the Golden Globes will include quite a few rich Hollywood folks, we suspect they might bring in far more this time around. We're rooting for Meryl Streep to win them. Those three would make the perfect trio.
8. An SNL "Really!?!" segment focusing on why Kathryn Bigelow wasn't nominated for an Oscar.
Amy and Tina have expressed their dismay over the Elliot Spitzer scandal and Goldman Sachs in their "Weekend Update" appearances, so we hope they can muster the same outrage over this week's snub. They can also use this oversight as an example of why the Golden Globes are superior to the Academy Awards.
10. A surprise guest appearance from Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.
Joe Biden made a cameo on "Parks and Rec", and Nancy Pelosi will guest star in the "30 Rock" finale. We hope that Poehler and Fey have maintained close enough ties to Biden and Pelosi to get them to present an award or appear in a hilarious pre-recorded video.
What do you want to see at the 2013 Golden Globes? Tweet @HuffPostWomen, and be sure to follow us on Sunday night.