"C'mon," the second single off Ke$ha's super sleepy album "Warrior," has a video in which the singer walks around, licks a lollipop and humps things. We watched this, so you don't have to. Here's what we noticed:
- Oh wow, it says "420" on that paper. Edgy!
- She works at "Awful House," where she gets yelled at for being late and slapped on the bum by her boss, which is admittedly pretty crappy.
- The gentleman asking for coffee looks like Buddy Garrity from "Friday Night Lights." Also he's asking for coffee but clearly his cup is already full.
- She quit by dropping her lollipop in Garrity's coffee cup.
- There's a storm-a-brewin'.
- The intro for this song is actually sort of cool. It could have been a Justice track.
- There are furries! And she's in a fan with a scuzzy mattress!
- That bathtub is heart-shaped, and the mattress is round. Everything is very decadently shaped.
- These furries are actually sort of scary.
- This is worse than that time she lied to me about writing her own music.
- There's a giant piece of bubble gum. Candy will always be pop music's second or third favorite drug.
- She turned the bodega operator into a cat! What!
- BMW paid for product placement in a Ke$ha video? Whoever arranged that should be fired. Folks watching Ke$ha videos are not buying BMW speedbikes.
- This song is pretty catchy.
Ke$ha's Style Evolution