When Scott Disick, beau of Kourtney Kardashian, announced he was launching a new lifestyle site, we immediately wondered whether LordDisick.com could be the new Goop. Disick has now released the first episode of his Web series, "Lifestyles of a Lord," and while he's not plugging colon cleanses a la Gwyneth Paltrow, Disick does school us on the relative merits of various flashy cars. Here are five important points we took away.
1. "A man's car is his castle."
2. In Miami, Chevy Suburbans with bulletproof windows are de rigueur, "in case things get a little rough."
3. "For a girl," there's no better Rolls Royce than the Rolls Royce Ghost (and in case you were wondering, Kim K "likes her vehicle like her men").
4. In addition to making one feel like "the real Lord of the manor," the Phantom Drophead Coupe feels better than anything on the skin -- except, of course, "custom alligator wingtip loafers."
5. Disick was knighted in London after buying the title on the Internet, and to help remind us, he says "lord" no fewer than six times.
We can only hope the next installment features a guide to eyepatches.