After a few weeks off, "The Good Wife" returns with "Red Team/Blue Team" (Sunday, Feb. 17 at 9 p.m. EST on CBS), a particularly satisfying episode of the CBS drama.
In the episode, Alicia and Cary face off against Will and Diane in a mock trial at the request of their big name client. Meanwhile, Eli finds himself is more hot water with the Justice Department.
Want to know more? Check out the five teasers below.
- Shippers of one of the following pairings -- Kalinda/Alicia, Will/Alicia, Peter/Alicia, Cary/Kalinda -- are sure to be delighted by one particular scene.
- Carrie Preston is back as Elsbeth Tascioni. She's as kooky as ever ... and has a new nemesis/love interest!?
- There is dissension in the ranks at Lockhart/Gardner. Other fourth year associates at Lockhart/Gardner will finally be seen and heard.
- Cary has more than five lines in the episode. Yep, Matt Czuchry gets some screen time and lots of nice interaction with Alicia.
- By the end of the episode a character will have a new position.
"The Good Wife" airs on Sundays at 9 p.m. EST on CBS.