It's official: Jennifer Lawrence is every woman's friend-crush of the year. We were slow adopters, but after being inundated for the last two days with J-Law GIFs, photos of her flipping the bird backstage at the Oscars and clips of her adorably meeting Jack Nicholson, we can't help but be taken in by her charm.
This video, in which Jennifer sticks it to some reporters who are asking her questions like, "You don't worry about peaking too soon?" right after she won an Oscar for Best Actress is particularly excellent:
Since we're already best friends with Jennifer in our celebrity-crush minds, we've been thinking about all of the things that we'd like to do with her over the course of said fictional friendship:
1. Eat a burger and fries. She admitted that she was starving at the Oscars, so we think that she'd be a great person to go grab solid bite to eat with. (Milkshake optional but obviously preferred.)
(Source: Gender Bender Tumblr)
2. Have a dance party. Lawrence told the New York Times that she looks like "a dad at prom" when she dances. That's the kind of woman we want to shake our tail feathers with.
3. Host a screening of "The First Wives Club." Anyone who references the 1996 film while accepting a Golden Globe knows that you can never watch Diane Keaton, Bette Midler and Goldie Hawn on-screen together too many times.
(Source: Coal To Pearls Tumblr)
5. Go bra-shopping. The woman knows what it's like to have a sizable chest, and she's told reporters that her breasts are uneven. We think she'd be the perfect person to brave a fitting with (separate dressing rooms, of course) -- and do a shot with before.
6. Tell off a cat-caller. We'd let J-Law do the gesturing.
7. Have a literal face-off. We think she would win though.
(Source: Just Gif Hunts Tumblr)
8. Say what we really think. We already try to do this, but when it comes to speaking her mind, Jennifer Lawrence has pretty much no filter. "I'm still waiting to get a couple of tips on how to shut up," she said backstage at the SAG Awards. Please never do, J-Law.
LOOK: More Proof That Women Love J-Law