"Hemlock Grove" will hit Netflix in just days (all 13 episodes premiere Friday, April 19), and we've got the ultimate giveaway.
If you were intrigued by the new redband trailer for Netflix's latest original series -- a trailer that was labeled for mature audiences due to "mild fornication, fellatio, heavy cocaine use, lesbian necrophilia, violent hemorrhaging" -- you could be one of three Huffington Post readers to win the opportunity to see more ... for free.
UPDATE: This giveaway has ended, and the winners have been notified.
Just tell us in the comments why you're excited for Netflix's "Hemlock Grove," and we'll choose three commenters at random to win. (See full details and rules below.)
One (1) winner will receive the grand prize: a Roku streaming player, a three-month Netflix subscription, a "Hemlock Grove" t-shirt and the "Hemlock Grove" novel. Two (2) additional winners will receive: a three-month Netflix subscription, a "Hemlock Grove" t-shirt and the "Hemlock Grove" novel.
"Hemlock Grove," from executive producer Eli Roth, is a murder mystery series, based on Brian McGreevy’s novel of the same name, that centers on the brutal and mysterious death of a young girl. The town of Hemlock is full of secrets, and investigating the case won't be without some twists, turns and monsters.
"I've been waiting for years to dive into television, and Eric Newman and I founded Arcade to do elevated genre projects exactly like 'Hemlock Grove,'" creator Eli Roth said in a statement. "Brian McGreevy's novel blew me away, and the material lends itself perfectly to long format storytelling. 'Hemlock Grove' is smart, dark, complex, and at times terrifying."
"Hemlock Grove" joins a growing list of streaming Netflix series: "Lilyhammer," starring Steven Van Zandt, premiered in February 2012; "House of Cards," starring Kevin Spacey, made its debut in February 2013; and a new season of "Arrested Development" is set to hit your queue this May.
All 13 episode of "Hemlock Grove" will be available on Fri., April 19 on Netflix.
- Here are the rules and a bit of legal jargon:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tell us in the comments why you're excited for "Hemlock Grove" on Netflix.
- The comment must be left before Thursday, April 18, at 3 p.m. ET.
- One entry per person please.
- One grand prize winner and two runners-up will be selected in a random drawing.
- The one grand prize winner will receive a Roku streaming player, a three-month Netflix subscription, a "Hemlock Grove" t-shirt and the "Hemlock Grove" novel.
- The two runners-up will win a three-month Netflix subscription, a "Hemlock Grove" t-shirt and the "Hemlock Grove" novel.