We at HuffPost Style may not be huge TV watchers or moviegoers like these guys. (We prefer to spend our weeknights shopping online.) But we'll gladly watch shows and movies that are laughter-inducing... and then watch them again.
From the episode of "Friends" when Joey gets his eyebrows waxed to that scene in "Sex and the City: The Movie" where Samantha calls Miranda out for her hairy bush, we've rounded up 15 TV and film offbeat (and slightly weird) beauty moments we'll never forget. Check them out below, then tell us what you'd add to our list.
- "Friends." Joey gets his eyebrows waxed.
- "Sex and the City." Samantha's chemical peel goes terribly wrong.
- "Clueless." Cher and Dionne transform Tai.
- "Girls." Hannah cuts her hair into a bowl cut.
- "Cosby Show." Vanessa gets caught wearing makeup to school.
- "Now and Then." Teeny wears stuffed bras.
- "Sex and the City: The Movie." Miranda boasts a hairy bikini line.
- "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami." Kim Kardashian undergoes a painful vampire blood facial.
- "Legally Blonde." Elle wins her first case based on a perm.
- "Clueless." Dionne accuses Murray of cheating after discovering cheap hair extensions in his car.
- "Real Housewives of Atlanta." Kim Zolciak removes her wig and reveals her real hair.
- "Grease." Sandy gets her ear pierced by Frenchy.
- "Coming to America." Soul Glo hair commercial.
- "Mrs. Doubtfire." Daniel (aka Mrs. Doubtfire) smears his face with cake frosting and claims it's a mask.
- "Malcom X." Malcolm Little endures a scalp-burning conk hair straightening treatment.
We dare you to watch these beauty moments and not laugh out loud:
Want more HuffPost Style beauty content? Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostBeauty. (For everything else check out our main HuffPost Style Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram @HuffPostStyle.)
Do you have a beauty story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)