Decorating with pink conjures up ideas of frilly pillows and girly accessories. But, in actuality, this hue can be chic and dare we even say masculine -- used in the right combination, of course. Add it as a surprising accent color in an otherwise neutral space or pair it with a complimentary color so it vibrates.
All we know is, we need a little pink in our lives! So, scroll through for eight foolproof ways to incorporate it in your own home.
1. A soft petal pink is a fabulous backdrop to neutrals and pops of deep jewel tones.
2. A tiny pop of bright fuchsia in a surprising location, like the back of a bookshelf, makes an otherwise white room sing.
4. A touch of light pink softens a cool, modern space.
5. No one ever said kitchens can't be pink.
6. Don't forget your outdoor living space. Pink rocks in the garden.
7. Pink and navy is a classic and tailored combination.
8. Little girls' nurseries don't have to be babyish. Try pairing pink with charcoal for a sophisticated approach.
Are you considering repainting your space yourself? Read these tips for a stress-free project.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)