1. A good store sign can do what your fancy phone sometimes can't.
2. At its best, a sign can convince you to stop in for a bite.
3. Or provide you with valuable information.
4. That's not to say you can't have fun with your sign.
5. You just have to be prepared to deal with the consequences.
6. Remember, it's important to update your sign frequently.
7. See this as an opportunity to express yourself!
8. Just make sure you stick to a clear, concise message.
9. Otherwise you might find yourself in trouble.
10. If uninspired, engaging with social media is a good way to go.
11. Or maybe a hip cultural reference!
12. But if that doesn't work, we have two words: scare tactics.