A lot of pretty awesome things happened this week. Here's a list of the awesomest of the awesome -- the 10 best feel-good stories of the week.
10. We found out about this kitten's existence -- and her back story is actually super sweet.
9. These two widowers are helping each other cope with tragedy. And, oh yeah -- they just got married.
8. The man from this photograph started walking. And then he (along with the dude in the cowboy hat who saved him) gave a heartwarming interview to the 'Today' show.
7. A motorcyclist performed an outrageous act of kindness just to save a stranger's cup of coffee.
6. This soldier had to leave his dog in Afghanistan -- and then a bunch of strangers helped them unite in the US. (There's footage!).
(Credit: Facebook/Guardians Of Rescue)
5. An unbelievably heroic attendant carried people on her back from Asiana Flight 214's smoldering remains.
2. The Black Keys did THIS.
1. The best dog food commercial EVER went viral (and we're still emotional about it).
Bonus! (We couldn't resist): Have ya met Norm?