Your grandmother was a wise person who had more experience running a household than most of us. So, who else would be uniquely qualified to dispense life hacks? We've rounded up the most...priceless...words of wisdom from our dear grandmas and captured their essence with photos of everyone's honorary grandmothers: Rose, Blanche, Sophia and Dorothy from "The Golden Girls."
1. One protects your soul, the other protects your door. What's more important?
2. This is one way to cut down on your chores by 90%.
3. The only product you need in your life.
4. Who knew?
5. One roll can last a year if you play your cards right.
6. This tool can perform the job of twenty.
7. Make your emergency stash a decorative focal point.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)