Happy 35th birthday to thong watcher extraordinaire, Sisqo!
The singer exploded onto the scene over a decade ago with his 2000 solo release of the "Thong Song," which became an inescapable jam of the early millennium.
The Baltimore native dabbled in acting and proved his dancing skills as host of the MTV show, "Sisqo's Shakedown." Now, he is rumored to make a comeback, unleashing the dragon once more in 2014.
Sisqo made many contributions to pop culture, though none as influential as his fashion. Celebrate the star with a look at his 10 most ridiculous outfits.
1. Solo artists need a signature look. And for Sisqo, his go-to was leather. Here, he donned a yellow catastrophe at a ClickRadio launch party.
2. Then, he took coordination to new heights: pairing a patchwork leather suit with a matching headband and a BEEPER.
3. Sisqo mixes it up in paisley and a bucket hat. The epitome of 2001.
4. An appropriate look for the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards. There's the leather again. And the dragon chain with matching embroidery.
5. Just when you thought Sisqo wore every iteration of leather imaginable, he outdid himself. Studded. Monogrammed. Overalls.
6. Sisqo does oversized animal skin best. That cap is questionable, though ... it's giving off a serious lunch lady vibe.
7. Ill-fitting denim and a flag headband scream America. Or something?
8. This is a refreshing twist on the Canadian tuxedo.
9. Spray painted blue hair is not for the faint of heart. Neither is matching it to your drooping tie.
10. Sisqo almost gets it right, but he misses the classy memo by unbuttoning his shirt to the navel.