This awesome list was assembled with data provided by Rank & Style.
It's hard to imagine a time without dry shampoo, the powdery hair saver that conceals our greasy roots, gives us back 10 extra minutes in the morning and generally outperforms every other beauty product in our arsenal.
But which dry shampoo is the best? We've tried dozens, spritzing and tousling until we ended up more confused than we started. But thanks to the data crunchers at Rank & Style, there is now a definitive Top 10 list of dry shampoos. Using an algorithm that aggregates data (including editor picks and user reviews) from stores, blogs and magazines, Rank & Style has selected the 10 best dry shampoos on the market.
1. Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo, $22 This spray, formulated without parabens, made the list for the buzz around it. Perhaps it has something to do with Alterna's newest celebrity spokesmodel, Katie Holmes.
2. Tigi Catwalk Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo, $19.95 This "virtually translucent formula" scored for positive user reviews.
3. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $21.50 Oribe products all smell divine, but this particular "invisible dry hair spray" ranked because of the growing talk around it.
4. Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo, $24 This lightly scented product made the list as a top editor's pick.
5. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo, $20 Brought to you by the miracle workers at Drybar, this fresh-scented spray was popular among customers and has garnered major buzz.
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo, $7.99 This affordable drugstore standby won out in user reviews and was one of the most popular dry shampoo products.
7. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, $21 The rare dry shampoo that's not a spray, this citrus-scented powder can be applied directly to roots. It was a top editor's pick and earned high user reviews.
8. Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, $25 This spray goes on entirely clear (no white powder), making it one of the most popular.
9. Stila Cosmetics Fragrant Hair Refresher-Creme Bouquet, $28 This dry shampoo, which actually comes in a squeeze bottle, won out based on user reviews and popularity.
10. Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, $18 This oat extract-based product is a favorite of editors as well as popular among shoppers.
Have you ever found bad hair day success with any of these 10 dry shampoos? We have -- plus we've got a handy guide to the do's and don't of using dry shampoo right here.
How to have healthier hair for even longer:
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostStyle.
Do you have a beauty story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)