Title: 24 Stages Of True Love
Authors: Ted Scheinman's sister's 2nd graders
Method Of Communication: Two napkins stapled together
Rating: NSFSG (Not Safe For Second Grade)
Satisfaction Guaranteed? Debatable
The best thing you will read all day: two of my sister's 2nd graders on "how to fall in love." My favorite: step #8. pic.twitter.com/AfmjcNcNpm
— Ted Scheinman (@Ted_Scheinman) December 21, 2013
How to fall in love
1. First you stare at the person.
2. You get close to each other
3. You ask for a date.
4. You go in bed and do sex
5. When you kiss you suck and lick
6. Get nacked [sic] in bed and do more sex.
8. Go dance and put your noses together.
10. You go in bed forever Then kiss forever.
11. Take a shower together and kiss.
12. Give each other rings.
13. Go to the pool together.
14 - 24. (BLANK)
Has your child drawn or written something adorable? Send a photo, along with your child's name and age, to email@example.com or via Facebook or Twitter -- and it may be featured as our Cute Kid Note of the Day.