Can we talk? We love your dearly and the one calendar day we celebrate you is almost here -- but there are some issues we need to address. Don't get us wrong, there's plenty of things about you that we adore: your signature humor, your mixed-matched socks and, of course, the comforting hugs you give us when we're down.
But it's time to step up your beauty routine. Yes Dad, you deserve a beauty routine that makes you feel as good as you'll look. That's why we've chosen top-notch gifts that will take your grooming game to the next level. Just think: this could be another facet of your life you can brag about at the office!
1. Norelco Nose & Ear Trimmer. $17.99, Bedbathbeyond.com. Get a strong grip on those hairs that seem to be growing out of everywhere with this trimmer. Plus, it doubles as an eyebrow shaper (if you care to address that, too).
2. Schick Hydro 5 Groomer. $12.97, Walmart.com. We're not saying that you have to take the plunge and shave every strand of hair off your chest, but a little touch-up wouldn't hurt to keep things from peeking out of your shirt collar.
3. Dr. Carver's Magnanimous Post Shave. $9, Dollarshaveclub.com. After testing out this post-shave lotion for a few weeks, our razor bump-free legs are proof that the product really works. You're welcome.
4. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean - Black Edition. $189.99, Target.com. If you're going to zip through brushing your teeth, you're going to need a badass electronic toothbrush to polish away plaque and food build-up.
5. Jack Black Body Rehab Scrub & Muscle Soak. $35, Sephora.com. We get it. You're not they mandals-wearing type. However, your feet deserve a bit of TLC with an exfoliating scrub that sloughs away dead skin cells and softens skin thanks to some good ol' shea butter.
6. Dove Men+Care Fortifying And Thickening Shampoo. $3.97, Walmart.com. We take full responsibility for causing stress that may or may not have contributed to early hair loss. Our attempt to soften the blow is by gifting you a shampoo that will make your thinning hair appear thicker.
7. Men's Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Precision Grip Fingernail Clipper. $14, Target.com. We realize mani-and-pedi time together at the salon probably won't happen. We'll just leave tackling those extra long toenails in your hands with this dad-friendly clipper.
8.Vaseline Men Fast Absorbing Spray Lotion. $6.97, Target.com. Spray-on lotion? Don't knock it until you try it.
9. Kiehl's Oil Eliminator 24-Hour Anti-Shine Moisturizer for Men. $24.30, Nordstrom.com. It's getting hot out there, and a super shiny forehead in family photos just won't do. Let's just zap that problem for good.
10. Ralph Lauren Polo Red Fragrance. $63, Macys.com. Every man needs a signature cologne, so we've sniffed our way around the fragrance counter at the department store and handpicked this scent that's not too woody and not overly citrusy.