The World Cup continues today with three more games. And here are some things FIFA won't let you bring into the stadiums...
2. Any objects that could be remotely dangerous to other fans
No using your umbrella as a sword, sorry.
Or artificial flames of any kind.
8. Any objects that are offensive to others
9. Flags with big poles attached to them
10. And on that note, huge flags like these
What a buzz kill, FIFA.
12. Promotional clothing of any kind
If it's not FIFA sponsored, it ain't coming in.
13. Spray cans
14. Voluminous objects
Who's trying to bring a suitcase into the stadiums anyway?
15. Toilet paper
16. Objects that make noise
Sorry, no vuvuzelas and caxirolas this year!
17. Laser pointers
18. Flour and all similar powder substances
21. And any and all objects that could hinder security or be considered a fire hazard
22. And maybe even... gum?
Had 4 sticks of chewing gum confiscated by security at Maracana: not a foodstuff made by a FIFA Official partner, apparently. Jogo Bonito.
— Jonathan Northcroft (@JNorthcroft) June 11, 2014
Note: This last point has been unconfirmed -- but wow!
For more of things you can't bring into the World Cup stadiums, here's the breakdown from FIFA themselves.
Now back to the games!
h/t Brasil Post