If there's one thing better than having a dishwasher in your kitchen, it's having access to a washer and dryer from the comfort of your very own home. But just because you have the appliances doesn't always mean you have the ideal setup. Maybe your laundry room's a little lackluster -- or maybe you're working with a closet and not really an entire room at all. Whatever the problem, there's a pretty good chance you can find a solution within the 9 brilliant ideas below...
1. Turn the space into a family command center.
2. Leave the detergent containers and flimsy dryer sheet boxes at the store.
3. Make the most of an underutilized closet.
4. Let your appliances stand out... in a good way.
5. Opt for sleek, plastic-free baskets.
6. Top things off with counter space for folding.
7. Forget white-washed -- go bold or go home.
8. Ditch doors for patterned fabric curtains.
9. Remember all the singles out there looking for a partner.
Are you an architect, designer or blogger and would like to get your work seen on HuffPost Home? Reach out to us at email@example.com with the subject line "Project submission." (All PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)