We pass plenty of signs when we're driving -- some funny, some helpful. But we've found one sign in Arizona that is neither, and sure to confuse the heck out of you.
We don't even know what to do with this sign, and neither, it seems, do the other people passing it.
Though it's not the most useful sign, the funky kilometer sign does have the distinction of being on the only continuous U.S. highway with metric signs, though many in Arizona think that will change in a few years. Dustin Krugel of the Arizona Department of Transportation, who also spoke to the AP, said, "Eventually we're going to have to replace those signs."
There are, of course, some other road signs in the U.S. that still use the metric system too -- so keep your eye out, road trippers.
And, just for fun, here's a roundup of some other unhelpful signs people have stumbled across:
1. A green stop sign... WHY?!
2. We're pretty sure this just says the same thing...
3. Wouldn't the arrow be pointed down?
4. This can't be real. Nope.
5. Does this mean we're walking across a piano, or Abbey Road?
6. This is unfortunate on so many levels.
7. Just. plain. rude.
8. So we're going to see people working in slow motion when we reach them?