11/18/2014 09:47 am ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

Tips For Dressing For A Job Interview, From Amanda Augustine (VIDEO)

According to job search expert Amanda Augustine, only 20% of an in-person interview is focused on finding out if you have the skill set that's required for the job. The other 80% is deciding whether or not you fit in with the team, which makes dressing the part even more essential to getting the job. Check the company's social media pages to see what the company culture is like. Sites like and are also great resources for this.

For more job hunting tips from Amanda Augustine, view the slideshow below:

Amanda Augustine

marlo thomas

See more clips

Add Marlo On Facebook:

Follow Marlo on Twitter:


Weekly Newsletter

Sign up to receive my email newsletter each week - It will keep you up-to-date on upcoming articles, Mondays with Marlo guests, videos, and more!

Sign up here