Editor's note: Stephen Curry was named the NBA's 2014-2015 most valuable player on Monday, so we decided to re-publish this post (and add a couple more moves) in his honor. Congrats, Steph!
Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors is one of the best players in the NBA. In fact, by some fancy statistical measures, he's the very best. But what makes Curry so special is that he can be so statistically dominant while truly amazing you.1. Like he does here: 2. Curry is so good he doesn’t even need to watch his shots go in. 3. And he's really good at making people look like fools.
4. We aren't joking.
5. He can even make the best point guards in the league look silly.
6. Poor Steve Nash, for example.
12. Seriously, the guy could shoot at any moment from anywhere in the world.
17. Or you might lose track of the ball.
22. Sometimes you just feel bad for the guys who have to try.
23. How does he contort his body like that? Nobody knows.
24. Did you even see what he did there?
25. Or there?
27. He can even make the best of a bad situation.
28. See what we mean?
31. Sometimes, when you’re Stephen Curry, you just have to give yourself a challenge.
32. Because, basically, Stephen Curry can do anything.