WEIRD NEWS
03/18/2015 09:53 am ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

'That Was Very Stupid,' Observes Birthday Boy Nearly Consumed By Fireball

"That was very stupid," says the man whose birthday cake sparklers just totally exploded his birthday balloons.

Indeed, it was.

But you have to see it coming, right? The comically large sparklers. The bouquet of red balloons. The eggs smashed to the head, adding insult to injury.

that was very very stupid
Oh, the humanity!

Like Us On Facebook |
Follow Us On Twitter |
Contact The Author

HuffPost

BEFORE YOU GO

PHOTO GALLERY
Bad Birthdays
CONVERSATIONS