February's top picks play more like summer workout mix than a winter one -- thanks to a wealth of pop and dance favorites. On the pop side of things, you'll find the latest from Taylor Swift and Jason Derulo. On the dance side, you'll find a new solo single from LMFAO's Redfoo and Robin Schulz's re-working of Baby Bash's 2003 hit "Suga Suga."
While club music might dominate the month's proceedings, there were a couple of notable exceptions: a crossover hit from the Zac Brown Band and a collaboration between Fall Out Boy and Demi Lovato. As ever, it doesn't matter with which track you start your workout. It only matters that you start. When you're ready, here's the full list -- according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
- Redfoo - "Juicy Wiggle" - 128 BPM
- Pitbull - "Free.k (Sak Noel Remix)" - 129 BPM
- Disclosure & Sam Smith - "Omen (Dillon Francis Remix)" - 112 BPM
- Taylor Swift - "Out of the Woods" - 92 BPM
- Fall Out Boy & Demi Lovato - "Irresistible" - 83 BPM
- Jason Derulo - "Get Ugly" - 110 BPM
- Dzeko, Torres & Delaney Jane - "L'amour Toujours (Tiesto Edit)" - 130 BPM
- Zac Brown Band - "Beautiful Drug" - 126 BPM
- Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - "I Know What You Did Last Summer" - 113 BPM
- Robin Schulz & Francesco Yates - "Sugar" - 123 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Also on HuffPost: