And this week, the Bradley Cooper film adaptation of American Sniper drives two separate editions of the book into the No. 1 and No. 22 spots of this week's top 25.
That's in a week when thirteen of the week's best-sellers--a majority--are either the subject of a movie or TV program or are part of a series that is.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending January 24:
1. American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Chris Kyle; Scott McEwen; Jim DeFelice (HarperCollins) -- $5.99
2. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House) -- $9.09
3. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
4. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Penguin Random House) -- $4.99
5. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Random House) -- $3.99
6. Dark Places: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
7. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (Penguin Random House) -- $6.15
8. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $11.99
9. The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Penguin Random House) -- $1.99
10. The Escape (John Puller Series Book 3) by David Baldacci (Hachette) -- $10.12
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.