I visited the Facebook campus, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California. and here are 10 things I learned:
1. There is such a thing as a free lunch (breakfast, dinner and snacks too). There is a culinary team: BBQ Shack, Burger Bar, Tony's Pizza, Teddy's Nacho Bar, Harvest, Livin' The Dream Cafe, Epic Cafe and Sweet Shop are all free.
2. Instagram has its headquarters on the campus too.
3. The courtyard is modeled after downtown Palo Alto.
4. There is a swag store, I did not visit, but did get some free swag. Some of the swag is made on the Facebook campus.
5. The crane in Hacker Square is a cornerstone and a symbol of Facebook's commitment to recycling and re-use of materials.
6. The campus has a barber shop, dentist, and doctor.
7. Dry cleaning is free.
8. There are 9 buildings in 1 million square feet on the campus.
9. There is a jumbo-tron in Hacker Square.
10. First Republic Bank with ATMs and bankers are on campus. First Republic does not charge a free for the ATM, but your bank might.
Love, peace, compassion, and blessings.