In order, here is my playlist of five inspirational songs for a 30-minute (actually 30 minutes and 47 seconds) work out:
1. Blurred Lines Robin Thicke (featuring T.I. and Pharrell) 4:23
Play first four songs twice. Robin is having a hard time now, but T.I. and Pharrell are hot and this is a great beat and a great start.
2. Happy (From "Despicable Me 2" Staying with Pharrell 3:52
No I am not sick of this song. You know you want to be happy.
3. We Fall Down Donnie McClurkin 4:53
I didn't grow up Baptist but love a good beat with some old time religion. "A saint is just a sinner who fell down, and then got up." It gives me hope.
4. Stand staying with Donnie McClurkin 5:20
Sometimes that's all one can do is stand.
5. This is My Life Irene Boggs 3:37
Start with the secular, have the religious in the middle and end with the spiritual/new age with a great beat.
What do you think? Honorable mention goes to India.Arie for There's Hope 3:56 "paradise is in your mind" lyric and beat.
What's on your list?
Love, peace, compassion, and blessings.