Truth or Dare: Episode 11
The Truth or Dare Podcast was inspired by readers of this column and their quest to boost their social health.
Today’s featured guest is Eden Collinsworth, author of I Stand Corrected and Behaving Badly. Eden formerly served as president of Arbor House Publishing Company. She also founded Buzz, a monthly lifestyle magazine, before becoming a vice president at Hearst Corporation. She now runs Collinsworth & Associates, a consulting company based in Beijing, which specializes in intercultural communication.
You can also go back to catch the previous episodes you’ve missed:
- The debut episode with Social Media Historian, Allison Graham.
- Episode 2 with professor and author, Cal Newport, who writes on the value of unbroken concentration.
- Episode 3 with best-selling author Sherry Turkle who teaches us how to learn from watching the people around us.
- Episode 4 with Stanford lecturer, Matt Abrahams, who delivers several practical tips to improve our speaking ability.
- Episode 5 with Dr.Ivan Joseph who talks about boosting self confidence.
- Episode 6 about how our thoughts are sometimes hijacked by fear, with Dr.David Myers.
- Episode 7 about how shared experiences create bonds between people, with Dr. Robin Dunbar.
- Episode 8 about how memories should make us more tolerant, with Dr. Elizabeth Loftus.
- Episode 9 about how our identities now have online components, with Dr. Ulrike Schultze.
- Episode 10 about how words define and heal us, with Dr. James Pennebaker.
You can listen on any of the platforms listed below. Be sure to subscribe so you’ll be alerted when new episodes come out each week!
Or, learn more about author and host, Sarah Raymond Cunningham, at sarahcunningham.org.
Other Ways to Listen Now
Go to Episode 12 of Truth or Dare.