Looks like it’s going to be a busy week of terrible news...
1. The French election will see Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen face off in another vote to take place on May 7th. A political noob and a right wing whack job… France is just looking for attention! More here.
2. China wants Donald Trump and Korea to chill. Since when did China become the voice of reason? More here.
3. Meanwhile, US government may screech to a halt as Friday’s funding deadline looms for the federal budget. Nobody in Team Trump knows what they’re doing so it looks like we’re headed for a government shutdown. More here.
4. The Taliban executed a deadly attack on an Afghan military base, killing up to 140 soldiers. More here.
5. Another day, another story about Uber being shitty. This is the slowest fall from grace we’ve ever witnessed. More here.