Prepare to feel that crushing blow of daily news.
1. FBI director, James Comey, (sort of) debunked Trump’s claims of wiretapping during his testimony. Unfortunately, Trump lying isn’t too shocking of a headline at this point. More here.
2. Confirmation hearings begin for Trump’s pick for Supreme Court, Neil Gorsuch. Considering how the GOP wouldn’t even allow Obama’s pick to get this far there will probably be some drama to follow. More here.
3. North Korea continues rocket testing. Someone, quick! Check the doomsday clock! More here.
4. Rebels launched a surprise attack in Damascus. Not good. Not good at all. More here.
5. More Uber drama as the company president Jeff Jones quits, stating that the company’s goals are incompatible with his own. Maybe he didn’t agree with allowing Wolverine to become a driver. More here.