Here’s some news.
1. Republicans have revealed their long awaited health care plan. The plan may leave millions uninsured. Ya blew it, GOP. More here.
2. North Korea and Malaysia have banned each other’s citizens from leaving their countries over arguments related to Kim Jong-nam’s death. Looks like the tit-for-tat system still works after grade school. More here.
3. Melbourne wants to eliminate unconscious gender bias and is starting with their crossing lights. Well, you have to start somewhere? More here.
4. New Orleans has been given the go ahead to remove three confederate statues from its streets. Some people (mostly racists) are arguing for their historical importance. More here.
5. Here’s an argument for your 11:00 AM mocha. Treat yo’self. More here.