The news is catching up with us.
1. Doctors, hospitals, and insurers oppose the new Republican health care plan. So, it’s all still going so well. More here.
2. Bolivian President Evo Morales has doubled the amount of land legally allowed to be used to grow coca. Opposition lawmakers fear this will only help the illegal drug trade. More here.
3. MIT is offering $250,000 for people to break the rules. They believe real change doesn’t come from following the rules… we agree. More here.
4. GOP is ready to formally investigate Trump’s claims of wiretapping despite there being no solid evidence. Is… there a glitch in the Matrix? Is that what’s going on? More here.
5. Two independent research teams from University of Maryland and Harvard have created time crystals. This is not a drill. Our puny minds cannot handle this… More here.