Things happen in the world. Here are some of them.
1. The UK has raised its terror threat to critical following the Manchester bombing. Prime Minister Theresa May deployed soldiers throughout major cites in England to support armed police. More here.
2. Trump visited the Vatican and Pope Francis gifted the president with some of his writings. Wonder if he peppered Trump’s name throughout to make sure they get read. More here.
3. Hawaii is preparing a new emergency plan because of North Korea’s recent tests with a wide range of missiles, including nuclear. More here.
4. An ISIS-linked militant group beheaded the police chief of a southern city in the Philippines. President Rodrigo Duterte said he may expand their recently declared martial law nationwide. More here.
5. We welcome our new robot overlords. More here.