Don't be shy. Dive right into this nutrient-packed skinny dip. The addition of zucchini makes our guacamole recipe even more refreshingly tasty. Zucchini is naturally high in fiber and rich in vitamins A, C, and folate. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or as a spread on a burger. It is sure to make a splash at your next barbeque.
- 1 1/2 zucchini
- 2 large ripe avocados, chopped
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 c red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Steam zucchini until tender, about 4 minutes. Press lightly with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
2. Dice the zucchini.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mash evenly.
4. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or use as a spread.
~ Healthy Happy Skinny Dipping!