Looking to get cozy as the weather gets cold? There's no better way to warm up than with a mugful of your favorite hot beverage. But not all sipping styles are the same -- different mugs appeal to different people. If you're in search of the perfect mug for you, here are some simple and low-cost ways to DIY the mug of your dreams!
1. Add textured polka-dots with metallic paint - fun to hold and toasty!
2. Paint on charming vintage postcard for the holidays
3. Try a frosty design with adhesive silk screening
4. Bake on a chic geometric paint pattern
5. Personalize your style with a monogram
6. Use charcoal and sharpies for cute winter graphics
7. Etch a wintry design into a glass mug - perfect for hot cocoa by the fire!
8. Get your metallic on, with large painted polka-dots
9. Bake these sharpie mugs after drawing, without melting your designs
How cute are these? For more great crafts ideas this season, check out our crafts page on Hometalk!