If you're moving or buying something in bulk, a cardboard box is the most valuable tool. Once it's unloaded though, it's an awful eyesore that takes up too much space in your home. Instead of immediately despising your used boxes after they've done their job, check out these amazing things you can do with your leftover cardboard boxes!
1. Build some light-weight and brightly patterned beach furniture!
2. Add white paint and delicate stencils for French styled storage.
3. Create a thrifty bed for your furry friend.
4. Cover boxes in fabric for beautiful and functional room decor.
5. Craft a Texas star and paint it, for interesting wall decor.
6. Make a chic basket by wrapping it in string and lining it with a drop cloth.
7. Build a lovely planter lined with sticks, for double organic charm.
8. Create a chalkboard storage bin for easy labeling.
9. Cover it in burlap and add wheels for an industrial style rolling crate.
10. Make your own mini photography light box.
How cool is that? For some more great DIY and craft ideas, check out our crafts page on Hometalk!