It's time for America's favorite Internet game, Who Said It?
Who said it -- Blink-182, Sum 41, or Malcolm X?
There are 15 quotations below, all attributed to one of the three. Who said which?
Was it the hit-making '90s punk-pop trio from Poway?
... the hit-making '90s punk-metal quartet from Canada?
... or Malcolm X?
Good luck, and no cheating. We've fought too long and rocked too hard to cheat now. Oh, you want answers? There are no answers, only questions! (Seriously, click onto the links below for each correct source.)
1. "So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating?"
2. "I believe in a religion that believes in freedom."
3. "God has a master plan and I guess I am in his demand."
4. "If you want to know what I'll do, figure out what you'll do. I'll do the same thing, only more of it."
5. "What's the point of never making mistakes? Self-indulgence is such a hard habit to break."
6. "It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep."
7. "Mom and dad possess the key to instant slavery."
8. "Those silent evil daughters like sirens on the water."
9. "I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity."
10. "We'll use this song to lead you on and break the truth with more bad news."
11. "A bullet to my head, your words are like a gun in hand. You can't change the state of the nation."
12. "If you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy."
13. "I'm crippled from exhaustion and I dread the moment when you finally come to kill me."
14. "The seas have parted, the endings started, the sky has turned to black."
15. "I always knew it would end like this."
12-15 right = "You didn't land on Plymouth Rock, but you ROCK!"
8-11 right = "Not bad. Malcolm in the Middle."
4-7 right = "All the Small Things includes your score."
0-3 right = "Maybe you ought to go to the library. Or iTunes. Either one."