Note: Do not read on if you have not seen Season 6, Episode 8 of CBS's The Good Wife, titled "Red Zone."
1) Are she and Finn going to make out anytime soon? I would be on board with that.
2) Why does Kalinda have to be so weird? I know it's her last season, but I want her to have a good, normal storyline. This whole Cary and Bishop drama is getting to be too much. Quite frankly, I've stopped following it.
3) Grace is the best daughter in the world for tracking her mom's Chumhum alerts every, single time one pops up. But here's a question: where did Eli's daughter go? It's no fair to tease us with her and then take her away. Alicia could have used her at that soup kitchen.
4) I'm done trying to figure out if Peter is trying to get in his new attorney's pants and what he did with the Lemond Bishop cocaine. Why is he such a weird character?
5) If we never have to watch Michael J. Fox as Canning again I would be thrilled. I don't know why that character makes me cringe so much. Finito.
What do you think? Most importantly, let's talk about Alicia and Finn! Tweet me @karenfratti.
The Good Wife airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.