Is your bedroom tighter than you would like? Do you lack adequate storage?
If so, here you will find easy steps to create the restful -- and spacious -- haven you've been dreaming of:
1. Rearrange furniture so there is a good flow in the room.
2. Remove unnecessary clutter.
3. Take advantage of storage space under beds, desks and tables.
4. Install floor-to-ceiling window treatments to create the illusion of height and width.
5. Add a large mirror on the opposite wall from a window to reflect more light.
6. Create a cohesive design with a monochromatic color scheme to simplify the space.
Just remember, a small bedroom doesn't have to be small on design or comfort. All it takes is a little creativity, furniture placement and design. Sweet dreams!