We all know celery is such an important green for all of us to be including in our diet, but if we're being honest, it can taste pretty darn bland on its own!! To fix this issue, I like to spice up the celery with some peanut butter to add some power-packed protein (not to mention deliciousness!) to this snack. Give it a try!
Celery and Peanut Butter Snack
- 2-3 stocks of celery
- Peanut Butter (An all natural kind is best!)
1. Cut 2-3 celery stocks into 3-inch pieces
2. Add about one spoonful of peanut butter to the dish.
3. Use one celery stick to eat all of the peanut butter on the plate.
4. Add another spoonful of peanut butter.
5. Repeat this process until all celery sticks are eaten.
6. Once the celery is gone, dip a spoon into the peanut butter jar and continue eating the peanut butter one spoonful at a time.
7. Repeat step #6 until the rest of the peanut butter in the jar is gone.
Voilà! A tasty snack! Hope you enjoy this fun recipe! How you do YOU like to enjoy your celery?! Let me know in the comments below!
Check out more of Kerry's recipes and lifestyle goodness at http://www.thisineveitablelife.com.