Passionate living is when we align our heads and our hearts through action.
The biggest problem with big dreams is they get stalled when we put them on the "to-do list," and we then fail to turn them into reality. The solution to this is to break our dreams into projects. Take a look at this seven-step plan that will help you turn your dream into a reality:
Write your dream down in as much detail as possible. The more details you can figure out, the easier it will be to work on your dream piece by piece.
- Pick a piece of your dream and turn it into a project. The project must meet the following criteria:
- • Moves you forward in achieving your dream
- • Is specific and measurable
- • Is able to be finished in one month or less
- Break your project into action steps. What do you need to do in order to complete your project?
- Put your action steps in chronological order. Figure out what needs to be done first, second, third, etc.
- Identify the areas in which you need help and the resources you will need to complete your project. The more specific you are, the better.
- In order to enlist people's help, or for people to help fund your dream, you must have powerful enrollment conversations to get them on board.
- Finally, do something every single day to show that you are more committed to your dream than you are to your fear, doubt and reality. Even if it's only for a few minutes each day, do something!
Once you begin to take action, it becomes hard for you to stop. All it takes is one small action to set your dreams in motion. If you make your actions measurable tasks you can begin to wrap our head and heart around your dream as a reality.